Monday, August 15, 2011

Honest

For a time I took solace in those forsaken ‘realities’ denying honesty, genetic destiny.  Absolving those pretty delusions and grandiose illusions will come at other’s expense; I will set the world alight, and watch as it burns.

And as those flames lick at my heels and heart, I’ll cool the tongues of those residing in my highest eschalon, not a soul beyond.

The individual masks I have crafted know the fallacy that others might fall victim to; that they are all special little snowflakes.  That patterns and instinct cannot dictate their bliss and heartache.

These masks will play ever so carefully, intricately into such lack of rational. What is perceived to be my face will be what they want and need, and on that desire I will feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment